Home » » TO BE CAUGHT IN THE TRAP

TO BE CAUGHT IN THE TRAP

It's a restaurant like any other.
Does that mean that I don't look like anyone else?
A tall woman beside me is beating eggs with her fingers.
A traveler places his clothes on a table and accosts me.
He's wrong.
I don't know any mystery. I don't even know the meaning of the word: mystery.
I have never looked for anything, never found anything, he's wrong to insist.
The storm which now and then comes out of the mist
turns my eyes and shoulders. Then space has doors and windows.
The traveler declares to me that I'm no longer the same.
No longer the same! I gather up the debris from all my marvels, this debris.
I throw them in the streams so lively, so full of birds.
The sea, the calm sea is between them like the sky in the light.
The colors too, if you speak to me about colors, I am not looking any more.
Speak to me of shapes, I have a real need of disquiet.
Tall woman, speak to me of shapes, or else I fall asleep and lead a remarkable life,
my hands caught in my head and my head in my mouth,
in my mouth well closed, an interior language.
Share this video :
 

Copyright © 2015/2016. Diziss Info - All Rights Reserved